Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) Program In Malaysia
Fresh application of the Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) Program In Malaysia will start in October 2021 and the application shall be processed by the Immigration Department of Malaysia.
What You Need To Know About MM2H In Malaysia?
Below are the simplified requirements and conditions that must be satisfied for the said application of MM2H in Malaysia (updated on 15th of September 2021 and the government has maintained the requirements):
- Monthly income (RM40,000/month) (approximately equivalent to USD9600 or GBP6900) (may defer based on the daily currency exchange rate)
- Liquid assets amounting to RM1,500,000 (approximately equivalent to USD360,000 or GBP261,000) (may defer based on the daily currency exchange rate)
- Fixed deposit requirement to be deposited with banks in Malaysia is RM1,000,000 (approximately equivalent to USD240,000 or GBP174,000) (may defer based on the daily currency exchange rate)
- Withdrawal of up to 50% will be allowed for purchasing properties, spending on health services or their children’s education in Malaysia
- An additional RM50,000 (approximately equivalent to USD12,000 or GBP8,700) (may defer based on the daily currency exchange rate) in fixed deposit is required for each dependant such as the wife, children, parents or in-laws of the principal applicant
- MM2H principal applicants must have a stable income and employment
- Minimum age of principal applicant is 35 years old and above
- Must spend a cumulative of at least 90 days a year in Malaysia
- Processing fee charged by immigration of RM5,000 for the principal applicants (plus RM2,500 for each dependent)
- Validity of the MM2H visa pass is 5 years (including extensions)
- Letters of good conduct must be produced as an additional security measure for principal applicants and dependents from your country of origin
Take note that the conditions above list may change from time to time subject to the directive of the Immigration Department of Malaysia.
Why Appoint Our Immigration Lawyers?
- Fixed & Transparent Legal Fees
- Online MM2H/Immigration Service (Click to start your MM2H application now)
- Responsive & Professional
- Experienced Immigration Lawyers & Immigration Consultants
Get Free Quotation and Consultation From Our Immigration Lawyers On MM2H Program Now