Online Divorce Application In Malaysia
To divorce in Malaysia using our online service, you need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Your marriage must be registered for more than 2 years;
- Both parties must agree to divorce and all the terms of divorce must be agreed upon; and
- Both parties must attend the Court hearing 1 time only.
Why Choose Online Divorce In Malaysia?
- Save Time & Cost (Flat Fee With No Hidden Charges)
- Responsive Lawyers
- Free Legal Advice & Support
Get Free Quotation For Online Divorce Application In Malaysia Now
3 Steps To Apply For Divorce In Malaysia Online:
- Fill In The Form via This Link (Click Here For The Divorce Questionnaire Form).
- Then send us the following documents via WhatsApp (Click Here To Start WhatsApp) Or Email us at (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Marriage Certificate;
- Birth Certificates of Children (If Any); and
- Sale & Purchase Agreement of Property/Real Estate (SPA) (Page with property address and title is sufficient) (If Any).
3. Make Payment To Our Firm’s Bank Account with the details below and send us the payment slip via WhatsApp or Email (as above):
- Bank: Maybank (MBB)
- Account Name: Tam Yuen Hung & Co. (Office Account)
- Account No.: 5128 2007 3139
After all documents and payment are sent to our law firm, we will prepare the legal documents within 5 working days. We will also send further instructions and assistance along the way until your divorce application is completed.
A Member of The Malaysian Bar