File Your Own Divorce Case In Malaysia
Did you know that that you can file your own divorce case under the law without a lawyer in Malaysia?
You can use our service to file your own divorce case in Malaysia if the following requirements are fulfilled/agreed upon:
- Parties are married for more than 2 years and residing in Malaysia;
- Parties HAVE AGREED ON ALL TERMS (THERE MUST BE NO DISPUTE ON ANY TERM & WE DO NOT REPRESENT ANY PARTY FOR NEGOTIATION);
- Parties must be able to read and understand Bahasa Malaysia and English; and
- Parties will represent themselves in the Court for the divorce petition hearing.
We provide legal services to enable any party to file your own divorce case in Malaysia for a nominal fee. Fill in the form below to request for FREE legal quotation from us.(STRICTLY FOR MUTUAL/CONSENTED DIVORCE ONLY)
Our services shall include:
- Drafting and preparation of divorce petition and other legal papers;
- Filing services (from the first and initial filing to obtaining the divorce certificate);
- Guidance on how to file your own divorce case in Malaysia;
- Guidance on court hearing (Court process); and
- Free legal advice.
To file your own divorce case in Malaysia, send the following documents to us at email@example.com OR WhatsApp us (016-947 3338):
- Marriage Certificate
- Birth Certificate of Children (if any)
- SPA (Sale & Purchase Agreement) of Jointly Owned Property (Send us the page with property address and title is sufficient) (if any)
Get Free Quotation From Us Below:
NOTE: THIS SERVICE PROVIDED IS FOR DIY DIVORCE WHERE OUR LAWYER WILL ASSIST IN THE PREPARATION OF LEGAL DOCUMENTS AND GUIDANCE ONLY ON HOW TO FILE FOR DIVORCE IN MALAYSIA AIMING TO SAVE YOU COST & TIME. IT IS ONLY APPLICABLE IF YOUR MARRIAGE IS MORE THAN 2 YEARS AND THERE IS NO DISPUTE BETWEEN PARTIES ON ANY TERM. IN THE EVENT OF ANY DISAGREEMENT ON ANY TERM, PARTIES ARE ADVISED TO SEEK FOR LEGAL ADVICE.